Sunday, December 12, 2010

Research on Meditation

I know I'm behind on my next meditation post... and I promised a review of REBEL BUDDHA! 

I should be done with the review by the middle of the week... and then onto the next meditation installment.  In the meantime, here's a PDF of a research paper I just wrote on meditation for a graduate class that I am currently taking at St. John's University.  I'm finishing up my masters in the spring and I'll be doing an experiment on how meditation affects the students in my class... this paper is a precursor to that experiment.  You certainly don't have to read it, but I thought some of you might find it interesting.  The tone is pretty academic and thus, totally DIFFERENT from how I write on here. 

Enjoy: 

Meditation Research                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment